Pages

Saturday, 21 June 2014

Study Procrastination

So at the moment I'm studying for my mid-year exams, the first of which is in 4 days... yikes

and i have this problem that whenever i sit down to study and organise my cheatsheets etc. i end up doing something else. Checking emails/facebook, doing website stuff for we are red panda, playing games or helping friends.

I procrastinate so much that i get bored of procrastinating but instead of studying i sit on my chair and do nothing at all.

I usually try to study for an hour and then chill for an hour. Most of the time it works but sometimes it doesnt

Do any of you suffer from procrastination?
What do you to get over it and do what needs doing?

Again, if you have any questions leave them in the comments below and i'll try to answer them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment